Why It’s Important To Hire Licensed Technicians For Air Conditioning Service | Irving, TX
Air conditioners can be expensive. This is why it’s incredibly important to hire the right professionals in Irving, TX for air conditioning service. This article discusses why it’s crucial to only work with a licensed technician when it comes to your air conditioner. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Why it’s important to hire a certified technician:
Fixing or installing an air conditioner can be complex, especially for a central air conditioning unit. Safety is also paramount as there are risks involved as well. You can’t just hire anyone to install your central air conditioning unit if you want to avoid problems and other expenses. Remember, if they’re not certified, they can’t get insurance. And when they get injured on the job, you will be held liable for it as you’re the one who hired them.
When you hire a licensed technician in Irving, TX for air conditioning service, you can be assured they have insurance and they also prioritize safety most of all. They will never do things that can harm you, your home and your family. They’re also fully equipped with all safety gear and equipment so there’s really no need to worry about them. Our technicians at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas are highly trained in all safety procedures and are fully insured as well. Should there be accidents (highly unlikely), you don’t need to worry as the insurance company will take care of them. All you need to do is call us, set the appointment, wait for our air conditioning service technician in Irving, TX to arrive and just wait for them to permanently resolve the problem.
Trained, Experienced, Highly Reliable
When it comes to air conditioning service, of course, you only want to hire a skilled and experienced technician for it, someone who can actually get the job done right the first time. Licensed technicians have the proper credentials and are highly trained for the job. They studied for it, had practical exams and actually worked with several homeowners and businesses to resolve actual AC issues. If you’re looking for air conditioning service — whether it’s for repairs or installations — your only option is to hire the right technician for it. And the most qualified person is the one who’s highly trained and experienced.
You can also trust and rely on a licensed technician because of their job experience. The more experience they have, the more likely they can permanently fix the issue — and this is a fact. All of our technicians at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas are not just trained but also highly skilled. They have had several years of experience doing AC repairs, installations or maintenance. So if you need air conditioning service in Irving, TX today, please get in touch with us. We’ll quickly dispatch a technician to take care of your issue, big or small. And we can give you an assurance that our team of licensed technicians can fix your issue permanently no matter how serious that is. Our years in service is one proof of our commitment to providing exceptional service on every appointment. You can trust and rely on us always for we strive to make our customers happy at every appointment. It’s our goal to keep you comfortable in your own homes and we can achieve this only by providing unparalleled service every time.
100% Customer Satisfaction
The reason why some homeowners may decide to hire a handyperson is the cost. Because they don’t have a license and the right credentials to perform air conditioning service, they won’t be able to charge high for their services. Keep in mind though that not all established HVAC companies charge high for their services. Our prices at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas are quite reasonable. If the reason you hired an unqualified person for air conditioning service is the cost, we can tell you now that you might end up paying even more for repairs. While they may be able to help out, you can’t be certain they can actually properly carry out the job, so if they make a mistake, you will only end up hiring another air conditioning service technician to correct the problem.
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas offers 100% customer satisfaction to our customers for up to two years. We’re doing this because we are confident in our technicians. If they make a mistake though, we will gladly fix it at no additional cost to you. If you need air conditioning service today, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at your earliest convenience and our team will work with you to ensure your problem is permanently resolved. If you call for air conditioning repair, our team will properly give you a diagnosis, discuss the issue with you and present you with cost-effective solutions. Call us today for air conditioning service.
No one wants to purchase additional equipment when getting an air conditioning service because tools are expensive. Thankfully, you won’t have to when you hire a licensed technician. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas is fully equipped. Rest assured, we will resolve the issue on the same day. If something comes up, you no longer need to set up another appointment for it. We will gladly fix the issue promptly.
You also want to work with a technician who’s actually familiar with air conditioners. Our air conditioning service technicians are more than just skilled, they’re also highly knowledgeable about all makes and models. Feel free to get in touch with us or ask us anything you want to know about your air conditioner and we are happy to educate you. In fact, if you’re trying to decide which type of AC to purchase for your home, we can also help you make an informed decision.
Fast and Efficient
Another reason to hire a licensed technician is that they can actually get the job done rightly and quickly, saving you time. So if you’re in a hurry, you don’t have to wait several hours for us. We will do our best to resolve the issue in a short amount of time. And we can also guarantee the best results. Do you need air conditioning service in Irving, TX today? Feel free to get in touch to know more about our services.
Tips to help improve the efficiency of your air conditioner:
Calling an air conditioning service technician in Irving, TX can be expensive, but there are ways to keep your air conditioner more efficient so that it doesn’t have to work harder. Check out the tips below. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with an air conditioning service technician.
- Repair air leaks. If you have air conditioning service at home, the first thing you need to do to keep the cooled air inside your home is to fix air leaks. Check all the windows, doors, roofs, attic, basement, walls and crawlspace for any leaks. Make sure you repair these leaks. Better yet, consider improving your home’s insulation as this is beneficial for both the AC and your furnace. When your home is completely sealed, your AC won’t have to work harder and will not consume more energy.
- Get blackout drapes. You can prevent costly air conditioning repairs if you put a lot of strain on the unit. So during the day or when it’s too hot outside, get those heavy drapes to block off the heat. This way your air conditioner will not have to work harder to cool your home. Also, don’t forget to dress up for the weather. Just because you have the AC on doesn’t mean you should wear sweaters inside. Get those summer clothes so that you won’t have to turn down the AC’s temperature. And sometimes all you need to do is to cool yourself, so grab some cold drinks and cold desserts.
- Replace a dirty filter. This is really common knowledge. All homeowners are aware they need to replace dirty filters every month or every two months. Yet, some homeowners are too lazy to change their filters. When excessive dust builds up on the system, your AC will only work harder and this can really put a lot of strain on the system. You’ll likely end up paying more for air conditioning service repairs. How often to change the filters also depends on the type of filter, where you’re located and how often you use the air conditioner. Clean filters can improve the efficiency of your system and can also help you conserve energy.
- Invest in filters with high MERV ratings. If you want to improve your indoor air quality and if you have family members suffering from allergies, we suggest you consider installing either the HEPA filter or the UV light filter. These filters are effective at filtering tiny particles in the air. Contact a technician if you need help with these filters. Also, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to properly replace these filters.
- Inspect the ductwork. If you see excessive dust in the ductwork or when there are pests, contact a technician to clean the ductwork. Dust can transfer to your living spaces when they’re not removed. It can also affect the efficiency of your cooling system.
- Get an energy-efficient unit. If you’re planning to get a replacement, consider getting an energy-efficient unit to conserve more energy and save money on your air conditioner. And make sure you also get professional installation for it. It’s the only way to ensure the unit is correctly installed. If you have questions about energy-efficient air conditioners, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a technician in your area. We can help you decide which unit to purchase for your home.
- Get an AC tune-up. One of the most effective ways to improve the efficiency of your unit is to get professional maintenance. You must do this at least a month before summer. During the appointment, a technician would inspect all system components and ensure they are in good condition. If something needs to be addressed, he will resolve the issue on the same day. An AC tune-up will give you peace of mind knowing your AC will not suddenly malfunction in the middle of summer. It can also increase the life of your unit. Most importantly, it can prevent costly emergency repairs.
- Never ignore issues. Do you think something is up with your air conditioner? Never postpone any repairs. Please get in touch with us so we can properly inspect your unit and give you a proper diagnosis for it. Don’t worry, our technicians will make sure all issues are resolved.
- Do you have good ventilation at home? Ventilation can remove stale air in your home and doesn’t put a lot of strain on your cooling system. If you don’t have ventilation yet, we suggest you work on this so that you won’t have to keep turning on the air conditioner. If you have questions, feel free to get in touch.
Contact One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas
Do you need air conditioning service in Irving, TX? We’re just a call away. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas is a trusted and reliable HVAC company fully committed to providing unparalleled services to all homeowners and businesses. All of our technicians are licensed and fully insured for your peace of mind. We specialize in helping you with any AC issues from low refrigerant to a leaky air conditioner.
Additionally, we also offer heating services to all customers. We can help with any repairs, installations and maintenance. Our HVAC experts can also assist with your indoor air quality and air purification systems. Call One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Dallas today for an appointment.