Photo By Spiderstock at istock
An HVAC system is a basic necessity if you live in Irving, TX. It can help ensure your comfort with the unpredictable weather changes in the region. However, you have to ensure that your heating and AC system is in its best condition during winter and the hot summer seasons to achieve this comfort.
If you suspect your system is malfunctioning, it’s imperative that you contact the best heating and air conditioning service provider to check what could be wrong with the system, do the necessary repairs, or advise on whether to install a new system.
How Often Should My HVAC System Be Serviced?
Regularly servicing your HVAC system can help increase its lifetime. If it’s not serviced regularly, it can accumulate dirt and grime and eventually breakdown. Most air conditioning units fail because of a lack of service.
Besides, servicing your heating and AC is vital in limiting the development of severe problems, which can be quite costly or necessitate a full replacement. If your air-con is functioning optimally, you’ll enjoy being in the house amid soaring temperatures and chilling weather.
If your HVAC system is in use throughout the year, it’s essential to have it serviced at least three times during that period. But if you only use it during summer or winter, servicing can be done once a year. The best time to schedule your annual service is during spring as you prepare for the coming summer.
Benefits of Heating and AC Repair and Maintenance
When you adopt regular maintenance and repair for your heating and cooling system, you’ll save money in addition to ensuring your family is comfortable no matter the prevailing weather conditions. Here are some significant benefits of regular HVAC system maintenance.
- Extended lifespan: An ordinary HVAC system can last for up to 20 years, although some can go even up to 30 years. If you maintain your system well, it’ll last longer. On the other hand, if you hardly service your heating and cooling system, it may not even manage 10 years.
- Decreased electricity bills: If your HVAC system is well maintained, it will be functioning efficiently, which means you’ll spend less on utility bills.
- Peace of mind: When your system is working as intended, you’re at peace. Regular maintenance alongside professional heating and AC repair ensures any issues with your systems are detected in time and any necessary repairs done.
- Fewer repair bills: Regular maintenance will help to minimize regular breakdowns of your heating and cooling system. Any time you suspect your system is malfunctioning, you should contact our experienced heating and AC repair technicians to correct your problem immediately.
- Increased indoor comfort: Regular preventive care is the best remedy to ensure your family is ever comfortable while indoors.
Why Should You Use Our Heating and AC Repair Services?
If your HVAC system in Irving, TX, needs some repairs, we invite you to use our services because of the following:
- Knowledgeable technicians: At One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating, we have some of the most skilled and experienced heating and AC repair technicians in Irving, TX. We organize regular training to ensure they get up-to-date information about emerging technology in heating and AC repair. Our technicians can fix any issues affecting any brand or model of an HVAC system.
- Cost-effective and transparent services: Our services are reasonably priced, and we ensure there are no hidden fees on our heating and AC repair.
- High-quality, original part replacement: When offering heating and AC repair services, we use high-quality parts to ensure your system stays in perfect condition for an extended period and that you get value for your money.
- Prompt response: When you contact us for any HVAC repair or installation services in Irving, TX, we immediately dispatch a team of technicians to your site to resolve your problem.
- Thorough inspection: Our technicians have immense knowledge of how different HVAC brands work and will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your system to establish the actual problem before embarking on repairs.
How to Know Your Heating and Cooling System Needs Repair or Replacement
Installing new HVAC systems can be expensive; that’s why you should consider heating and AC repairs before concluding you need to replace your existing system.
When you encounter the following issues, know your HVAC system requires repair or replacement. Contact our technicians immediately, and they’ll advise you on the action you need to take.
If you detect warm air emanating from your homes’ vents and your thermostat has been set to cooling mode, it’s most probable that you need heating and AC repair services. Your system may be malfunctioning, and only professional intervention can ascertain the extent of the damage. Our technicians will inspect the unit and advise you if you need heating and AC repairs or to replace the entire system.
Inadequate airflow is one of the most common signs that you can encounter with a heating and cooling system that isn’t working efficiently. In this case, the filter could be clogged, or other substances may be blocking air from flowing freely. In extreme cases, air filters need to be replaced. Our technicians will assess the issue and recommend the most suitable remedy, including implementing zoning in your home/property.
It’s not normal to experience high humidity indoors during spring and summer. In this case, you should contact us to inspect your heating and cooling system to establish what could be wrong with your system. Depending on the assessment, our technicians may recommend heating and AC repairs or a complete overhaul of your HVAC system.
Your heating and cooling system is set to run in periodic cycles. If the system is not working as expected or is experiencing more frequent cycles, you should contact our technicians in Irving, TX, to detect your system’s actual problem.
Your air conditioner uses a refrigerant to cool your home. It utilizes a refrigerant to cool your environment and may produce condensation as it operates.
Neither of these liquids should accumulate nor leak into your home, though. Any leaks or pooled water is a sign that your system is not functioning effectively. In this case, contact our trained technicians for a thorough assessment to determine the ideal remedy for your case. They may advise you to consider our heating and AC repair services.
If you detect any terrible odors arising from your HVAC system, it’s crucial to have the system inspected by our skilled technicians. A prompt diagnosis and complete cleaning will help to resolve the problem.
Most modern HVAC systems are low-noise units. Sudden, loud or unusual noises can be a signal that your system requires heating and AC repairs or needs to be replaced. Buzzing and rattling noises in your HVAC system may denote a loose part.
On the other hand, grinding or whistling noises are a sign of a severe problem in your heating and cooling system. Contact us today, and our team will inspect the unit and recommend an ideal solution to ensure your family stays comfortable at all times.
Your HVAC System Is More Over 10 Years
If your HVAC system exceeds 10 years, you may need to implement a regular maintenance program to ensure it functions optimally. Without proper maintenance, your old system could be inefficient and require frequent repairs or heating and AC replacement. It may also lead to increased energy bills. If you have an outdated HVAC system, it’s high time you considered replacing the unit.
Emergency Heating and AC Services Available 24/7
Our heating and AC repair technicians are thoroughly trained to work on all major HVAC brands and models. In addition, they’re available 24/7. When your HVAC unit breaks down or malfunctions, you can trust us to repair it as soon as possible. You can call our emergency AC repair hotline even at midnight, and we’ll send our technicians to your site immediately.
Nobody wishes their HVAC system to break down at night during winter or when the sun is scorching hot in summer. That’s why we ensure we always have some technicians at each time of the day to handle your emergencies. They’ll immediately inspect your unit and recommend the best solution to bring your system back to life.
In our many years in business, we’ve identified that most heating and AC repair services are due to improper maintenance of these units. That’s why we’re always open for appointments to schedule annual inspections with our skilled and highly trained technicians. Contact us today for HVAC repairs, inspections, and quality service. Our main objective is to ensure your system is functioning efficiently and keep your family happy.
Common Issues That Need Emergency HVAC Services
When your HVAC system in Irving, TX, encounters any issues, never attempt to troubleshoot or repair it by yourself. Contact us immediately for high-quality and prompt services. Our heating and AC technicians are on standby to attend to your emergency needs. Below are some of the main reasons that can cause your HVAC system to malfunction:
- Inexperienced Service: As highlighted earlier, it’s recommended that your unit be inspected at least once annually. Ensure only licensed and qualified HVAC professionals conduct annual maintenance on your system. If inexperienced persons handle the task, it can lead to costly, inconvenient, and dangerous outcomes.
- Improper Preventative Maintenance: Your HVAC system comes with a manual that indicates the type of preventive maintenance to be done on the system. Each time you want to perform preventative maintenance on your unit, refer to your manual for instructions. We receive many emergency calls due to improper preventive maintenance practices. Although regular maintenance is crucial for increased reliability, efficiency, and safety of your heating and cooling system, it should be left to the professionals.
- Outdated Systems: If your HVAC system is old, it’s bound to malfunction and breakdown more often than a newer unit. When our heating and AC repair technicians visit your home, they’ll advise you on whether your unit needs repair or replacement. For instance, if the repairs amount to about 50% or more of the HVAC system’s value, installing a new unit is better. Our technicians will guide you on the best option in your case.
Heating and AC Services for Your Home
When you get home after a hectic day, you desire to find a comfortable and relaxing environment. The same applies to your family members. If you encounter any issues with your heating and cooling system, call us immediately, and we’ll come to your aid swiftly. We have helped scores of homeowners in Irving, TX, with their HVAC malfunctions since our founding.
We Handle All Leading Brands of HVAC Systems
Our team of certified heating and repair technicians has advanced knowledge in repairing all leading brands of heating and cooling equipment. This includes heat pumps, air conditioners, boilers, and furnaces throughout Irving, TX.
You can trust us for your emergency and future heating and AC repair services because our technicians have immense experience repairing major HVAC brands. They have come across problems similar to yours many times before and therefore know the best course of action.
You can also contact us if you need HVAC installation services. Call us too for your annual HVAC maintenance works, and we’ll be delighted to offer our high-quality services to solve your need.
Our range of services includes:
- Central air conditioning repairs
- Boiler repairs
- Furnace repairs
- Water heater repairs
- Duct cleaning
- Heat pump repairs
- Gas line installation
- Home automation
Contact Us Today for Specialized, High-Quality Heating and AC Repair Services
If you reside in Irving, TX, and you’re experiencing issues with your HVAC system, call us at One Hour Heating and Air of Dallas for prompt and reliable heating and AC repair services. We aim to ensure your home is comfortable no matter the season of the year. Get comprehensive information about the services we offer by contacting our emergency numbers. Our professionally trained HVAC technicians will work swiftly to restore comfort in your residence. Request our reliable, 24/7 heating and AC repair services today!